Wednesday 11 July 2012

iPhone Lens

Although an avid Nikon fan, I rarely carry my camera all over the place, especially having recently moved house. I regularly snap away at every day life using my iPhone and am guilty of getting very excited about the 'pretty colours' and efforlessness of Instagram. I've decided to do a recent iPhone snap based post, simply because it is used far more regularly than my hefty SLR- although I have recently set myself a challenge to take photos each week using my Nikon D5000, no matter what of- be it the boring every day of working life, the excitement of our new home, food we eat, things we do. I'm a huge fan of interesting use of depth of field, and love a tasty macro shot so I expect when I forget to take my camera out of the house, I will take lots of close ups of the nooks and crannies of our old town house. It really is a very exciting place though, so I look forward to sharing some shots of it soon. Challenge, commence! But for now, here are some iPhone shots of late:


Untitled

This is the view from our bedroom window, lots of chimney pots and gorgeous views of Leeds.

Untitled

A snippit of our bedroom, including my (too) crowded shoe rack, some of my cameras, and a bored me in the mirror waiting to leave for work.

Untitled

This is our lovely friend Zoe and Joe in the colourful kitchen about to devour mountains of Caribbean food!

Untitled

A strange but very fun lampshade I found whilst moving, buried under lots of old hoarded items. Fun tassle times!

Untitled

A serious blogging face on Joe, as we sit and chill with a cup of tea in the living room.

Untitled

Enjoying a TINY bit of sun we were lucky enough to get last weekend. Every moment of it is precious this year!

Untitled

A rather blurred shot of us having some drinks with friends in town. The flash was a little too much for Joe!

Untitled

This is one of our favourite pubs in Leeds, the best umberella you ever did see?

Untitled

Celebrating the kitchen with wine.

Untitled

Living room storage coming together...Oh, the mountains of CDs and DVDs!